|New Mobile Legends loading screen|
Mobile Legends has its newest patch. And this patch is the patch 1.1.50. It takes 24mb of download for the patch to be implemented to the game. What this patch brings are some changes. Changes including adjustment on heroes, new loading screen, items, battleground, gaming experience, and some bug being fixed. On the announcement you can see there the word from designers. A greeting for new years and what this patch brings. You can see the patch note on loading screen if you haven't updated your Mobile Legends yet. You can also check the Patch Notes on the mail in the game.
The Mobile Legends Patch 1.1.50 includes:
Adjustment to the battle tempoIn order to have much good game experience and have a good teen strategy, Mobile Legends adjust its battle tempo. Here is the quoted from the announcement:
Since the beginning, we have been thinking about how we can provide a richer strategic game experience with deeper cooperative game play. our hope is to see that all players regardless of heroes’ type can tactically cover for each other, whilst at crucial moments can provide maximum contribution to battle, rather than just getting through battles mindlessly by throwing a bunch of skills during combat. Currently, our game still some issues with tempo, where for example the late stage of team battles are ending too quickly, and usually once started the battle will be over due to the offensive power being too extreme. Therefore, in the first update of the new season, we will be making significant adjustment to the battle tempo of the late stages, but at the same time keeping the tempo unchanged for the early stage of the game. This is in order to increase the game tolerance and provide deeper team strategy.
New hero “Alpha, The Ultimate Weapon”You can buy Alpha using 599 Diamonds or 32,000 Battle. This hero was 30% off in the first week. To bad, I can't afford this hero yet.
Go, Beta! (Passive): After the aircraft hits the same enemy hero twice, it will trigger an attack of trace damage from ghost aircraft.
Rotary Impact (Skill 1): Releases a straight energy wave forwards, a short of period later, the aircraft will launch a strafe along the straight trace.
Force Sweep (Skill 2): Powers up for a while and slashes in the front conical area, dealing physical damage to enemies and show them down. Every hit on an enemy will increase the hero's attack speed and restore some HP for the hero. After powering up, the aircraft will strafe at enemies along the edge of the skill range, dealing physical damage to them.
Spear of Alpha (Skill 3): Throws the spear to the specified position and stuns the target. Later it will pull the hero to the spear's position. The enemies along the way of pulling will be knocked airborn and injured. Meanwhile, the aircraft will bomb the position of the spear.
Extra free Heroes for Starlight memberThe 8 free rotation heroes of this week are: Saber, Nana, Tigrea, Karina, Franco, Rafaela, Minotaur, Gord. And if you are Starlight Member there are extra free heroes including: Bruno, Clint, Eudora, Hayabusa, Bane, and Alice.
Partially improved the lag problems in game.
we will continue to persevere in making improvements, thanks to all our users for your support and patience.
Win Hero JigsawHeroes Puzzles - You have to collect puzzle pieces in the game, swap and trade with your Facebook friends to redeem Heroes. Win jigsaw pieces by logging in the game or exchange pieces with your friends. Complete the jigsaw to get rewards of tickets and chances to get permanent skin. Tickets can be used to buy some certain heroes and items.
Heroes - Remade and Adjustment:
I haven’t tried the new Clint yet but as I observe to some Facebook user from the Mobile Legends group I joined, they are divided. Some are satisfied and others are disappointed about Clint remade. Here are changes to Clint.
Quick Draw (Passive) - Within 4 seconds after releasing a skill, next basic attack will penetrate targets along a straight line, dealing extra basic attack damage.
Blind Smoke – Projects a smoke shell, dealing damage to enemies in an area. The basic attack’s hit rate and movement speed of enemy heroes in the smoke area will decrease.
Heel Rope – Shoots a trap net forwards, dealing damage to the first enemy it touches and slow the enemy down. Meanwhile the hero will step back for a section of distance.
Howitzer – Launches a grenade toward the target, dealing physical damage when it hits and explodes. Grenades can stack up to 5 times.
Tigreal -Implosion: fixed the problem that actual effect range of the skill was slightly larger than the indicator.
Natalia - Fixed the problem that Natalia would not show up when being attacked in the bushes. Fixed the problem that Natalia still could become invisible when fighting in the bushes. The movement speed addition in the stealth mode decreases from 50% to 20%, duration increases from 4s to 6s.
Claw Dash: its range decreases from 5 to 4.2. Now the second-stage strike can only be used when it hits the enemy.
Chou - The Way of Dragon: the knock-back distance decreases from 6.5 to 5.5
Kagura - Her initial movement speed is adjusted from 240 to 234, HP growth is adjusted from 147.5 to 124.3, armor growth is adjusted from 3.27 to 2.99.
Seimei Umbrella: Open: increased its cooldown.
Yin Yang Gathering: Cooldown increases from 3.5 to 4.5. The effect duration of stun is decreased from 0.8 to 0.4.
Sun - The amount of restored HP provided by the doppelganger increases from attack power’s 30% to 60%.
Now the doppelganger can be chosen as the target of basic attack. Fixed the problem that the doppelganger may move suddenly sometimes. Optimized the performance of skill indicator. Now players can see the attack indicator of the doppelganger clearly.
Balmond - HP growth is adjusted from 262 to 246, armor growth from 4 to 3.83; initial attack power increases by 5 pts.
Minotaur - Minoan Fury: The effect of slowing down increases from 60% to 70%.
Franco - The speed of casting the hook decreases from 20 to 18. Effective decreases from 0.5 to 0.4.
Layla - Adjusted the effect of her skill indicator.
Yun Zhao - Fixed the problem that the passive can trigger the effect of the item Fallen Sword.
- Endless Battle - Removed the fury effect, added a new effect of Chase Fate: when the effect of Divine Justice is triggered, it will increase the hero’s movement speed by 14%.
- Blade of Despair - adjust the effect of Despair: deals extra 15% damage to enemies who are in negative status such as stunned, knocked airborned, morphed or suppressed.
- Frost - Freeze: Skills that damage an enemy hero will lower their movement speed by 10%, the effect lasts 3s, stacking up to 3.
- Decreased all heroes’ skill coefficients and adjusted cooldown time and basic damage for some area-of-effect skills.
- Increased cooldown time of crowed control skills for all heroes.
- Adjusted the stats of super minions.
- Added a new battle spell – Arrival which could be used to teleport the hero to the position of an allied unit.
- Adjusted the resurrecting time in the Brawl Mode. Increased the Exp gained from killing minions in the Brawl Mode.
- The cost decrease effect for energy-cost type of heroes provide by the blue Buff from the Spinner is adjusted from 30% to 20%. The effect for other type of heroes doesn’t change.
- Battle Spell – Healing Spell: the healing effect is adjusted to restore by 15% HP for the hero and according to the number of nearby teammates, restore at most 15% HP for them.
- The hero skill selection process changed.
- Updated the models of normal and super minions.
- Players can turn off the battleground chat.
- Now Android users can use battleground voice chat.
- Optimized the performance of dragging the camera.
Gaming experience improvement
- A fairer match up system for the ranked game.
- Optimized the hero list and skin list.
- Enlarged the display proportion of heroes int eh hero display page
- Optimized the display page of Starlight Member and the chat.
- Adjusted the scoring method of battle stats in the player’s info page.
- Now players can use the same items in bulk
- Facebook inviting picture will be made specifically according to the player’s nation flag.
- Added another in-game currency: ticket. Players can buy four heroes including Clint, Gord, Akai, and Franco in the Shop with tickets as well as 10 lucky random emblem fragments packs every week.
- Changed the logging page.
- Adjusted the duration of tops on in-battle recommended items for low-level players.
- When players are waiting in the room, the game will no longer go black screen.
- Optimize the effect of HP dropping.
- Fixed the bug of the skill effect of Balmond’s ultimate all the time.
- Fixed the issue that the recalling effect of other players cannot be seen.
- Fixed the bug that equipped skin cannot be saved in next battles.
- Corrected the issue that the item – Blade of Destruction would give another 10% critical strike damage when the hero deals a critical strike.
- Fixed the bug that the actual effect range of Fanny’s first skill was larger than the range of the skill indicator.